📺 AF Chat: WWDC 2021 Recap with Joe Cieplinski
Apple's World Wide Developer Conference has concluded, so as per tradition, we've invited good friend, industry vetran, and podcast host Joe Cieplinski to recap everything he and Ariel saw last week that will have an impact on app businesses.
They talked about:
- The impact of improvements for subscriptions in StoreKit 2 will have on monetization
- Why A/B testing is a very big deal (and why Ariel won't stop talking about it)
- What are Custom Product Pages and how to use them
- The new changes to Apple's guidelines
- The end of passwords (which Joe is very excited about)
- And much more!
Check out the highlights:
What are Custom Product Pages in iOS 15 - The Basics
What's new for Subscription Apps in iOS 15?
These New App Store Guidelines are Interesting...
A/B Testing in the App Store is a BIG DEAL for App Makers!!!
What Can You Do with Custom Product Pages in the New App Store?
StoreKit 2 Will Forever Change How Apps Monetize
- Guide: What's New in iOS 15 for App Store Optimization
- Guide: 16 A/B Tests You Must Try If You Want More Downloads
- Joe on Twitter: @jcieplinski
- Ariel on Twitter: @arielmichaeli
- ASO Tools
- App intelligence
Join us at the next AF Chat, where we'll discuss user retention at adidas with Anja Obermüller. Save your spot →.