📺 AF Chats: The Differences (and Similiarities) in ASO for Apps vs. Games w/ Parker Moore
When it comes to getting more organic downloads, the kind you don't have to pay for, App Store Optimization is a must. But, while the tools and techniques are the same for both apps and games, are the strategies the same too?
Yes and no.
This month Ariel sat down with Parker Moore, a marketer who started by freelancing for both apps and games, and is now with Redfin, who helped dozens of apps and games grow their organic downloads to talk about the similarities, differences, and strategies that work.
Whats the #1 factor influencing app visibility?
How important is App Store Optimization (ASO) for paid apps?
Some of the topics we covered:
- The kind of keywords games need that apps don't
- What to include in screenshots of apps vs games
- How to find the right keywords for games
- That feel good moment
- And more!
- App Teardowns
- A Step by Step Guide to App Store Optimization for Games—Part 1: Keywords
- How To Design Screenshots That Result in Downloads—Musts, Tips, and Don'ts
Join us at the next AF Chat for great content, a chance to get your ASO questions answered, and surprises!